To schedule a virtual meeting, or an in person appointment, please call the number associated with the location you wish to setup an appointment with.
To Schedule an in person appointment with our Southgate SEMCA Service Center located at 15100 Northline Rd Southgate, MI 48195.
To Schedule an in person appointment with our Dearborn SEMCA Service Center located at 6451 Schaefer Rd., Dearborn, MI 48126.
To Schedule an in person appointment with our Grosse Pointe SEMCA Service Center
located at 17888 Mack Ave., Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
To Schedule an in person appointment with our Highland Park SEMCA Service Center located at
144 Manchester St., Highland Park, MI 48203
To Schedule an in person appointment with our Livonia SEMCA Service Center located Inside the Woodland Square Mall
30246 Plymouth Rd.,Livonia, MI 48150
To Schedule an in person appointment with our Wayne SEMCA Service Center located at 35731 W Michigan Ave.,Wayne, MI 48184
Our Michigan Works! American Job Center is designed to provide you with the tools and support you need to launch an effective job search campaign and find the right career. All resources are available at no cost to everyone and include professional staff support in:
· Copy, fax, computer, and printer use for job search and career exploration
· Referrals to community resources and training opportunities
· Job search using our Pure Michigan Talent Connect system www.mitalent.org or come into our center for staff support
· Exploring career options, taking self-assessments, and developing a career path: www.mitalent.org/mitc
· Developing professional resumes and cover letters, completing on-line applications, and accessing job fair and hiring event information
· Learning more about Employer Based Training Opportunities
· Applying for Unemployment Insurance benefits www.michigan.gov/uia
and other financial support programs
MDHHS – Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
MI Student Aid – MI Student Aid 2018 (michigan.gov)
· Veteran’s Services and Resources including referral to our Veterans Employment Representatives, Veterans helping fellow Veterans Read more about the services provided or watch this short video.
· Access to ADA computer station and resources Disability Resources – Michigan Disability Resources
· Trade Adjustment Assistance program for those have lost or have been identified to lose their job as a result of foreign trade. Come into our center to learn more or read about the services here https://www.michigan.gov/leo/0,5863,7-336-94422_95539_64361-533607–,00.html