You now have the ability to schedule your appointments online.
To schedule a virtual meeting with one of our highly trained Employment Services Staff members, please click on the link below that says “Schedule Online Now”.
Our Michigan Works! American Job Center is designed to provide you with the tools and support you need to launch an effective job search campaign and find the right career. All resources are available at no cost to everyone and include professional staff support in:
· Copy, fax, computer, and printer use for job search and career exploration
· Referrals to community resources and training opportunities
Job search using our Pure Michigan Talent Connect system www.mitalent.org
Exploring career options, taking self-assessments, and developing a career path: www.mitalent.org/mitc
· Learning more about Employer Based Training Opportunities
· Applying for Unemployment Insurance benefits www.michigan.gov/uia
and other financial support programs
· Access to ADA computer station and resources Disability Resources – Michigan Disability Resources
· Trade Adjustment Assistance program for those have lost or have been identified to lose their job as a result of foreign trade. Come into our center to learn more or read about the services here https://www.michigan.gov/leo/0,5863,7-336-94422_95539_64361-533607–,00.html